Tri-County Electric Cooperative – GIS Detail Map Books
Client: Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
TOTH assisted the Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. in creating paper map books from their NISC GIS system. System size: 3,393 Miles of line; 16,000+ electric customers.
TOTH was responsible for:
- Creating ESRI GIS detail paper map books for truck and for office.
- 60 paper truck book maps size 11”x11” for entire system – 270 pages.
- 20 paper truck book maps size 11”x11” for each of their 3 county service area ranging from about 50 to 150 pages.
- Data preparation: Ensuring road names, electric pole, and device annotation are easily readable and uniform.
- Annotation manipulation to enable map readability along with the creation of an index page, legend page, and border text to navigate easily through the truck books.
- Delivery of geodatabase data to the Client