Toth & Associates Engineer Application
TOTH is offering a generous sign-on bonus that is commensurate with years of experience. Fill out either of the forms below to inquire.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Package Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package
- Professional Development
- Exciting and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Challenging & Rewarding Projects
- Rewarding Career at Every Level
- Toth and Associates does not contact current employers unless the applicant gives permission
- If you would like more information before sending a resume please fill out the Inquire form and we will contact you on your terms (email or phone).
Employees and their families are at the heart of Toth and Associates’ benefits package. Health and financial wellness needs are supported, as well as the promotion of a positive work-life balance, through benefits, paid time off, and a flexible work arrangement.
- Competitive compensation: An avenue through which Toth reflects its commitment to the welfare of its employees is by offering competitive earnings. Rewarding employees with competitive compensation for all positions and skill levels is essential to Toth.
- Bonus program: Discretionary bonuses are a form of appreciation expressed by Toth for an employee’s performance. Dedicated employees strengthen the company.
- Flexible work arrangement: To assist employees in meeting life’s demands, most positions offer the flexibility for an employee to establish a routine work schedule. Furthermore, missed time for tending to personal matters can be accommodated by working those hours elsewhere in the week rather than using a paid time off option.
- Vacation, sick, and holiday time off: Work-life balance is encouraged. Time off for vacation, illnesses, and holidays is issued to support family, personal interests, and social or leisure activities.
- Medical: Toth understands the value of health care coverage. To meet the needs of employees and their families, 3 coverage options are available. Toth pays a significant portion of the premiums for all covered individuals, including paying 100% for an employee-only level.
- 401(k): Toth recognizes the importance of preparing for the future. Committed to financial preparedness, Toth’s 401(k) plan offers pre-tax contributions and post-tax Roth contributions deferred through payroll deduction. Toth provides 3% of earnings via Safe Harbor contributions that are 100% vested, and in addition, provides discretionary profit sharing and matching contributions into employees’ retirement plans.
- Cell phone package: Toth subsidizes the cost of a cell phone and pays for specified accessories associated with the phone. Employees joining the business’ cell phone plan also experience savings by eliminating the expense of a personal line.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Utilize tax-free dollars on out-of-pocket costs for qualified health, dental, vision, prescription, or dependent care expenses. Experience the convenience of a debit card to pay for expenses.
- Vision: Receive valuable eye care for a full range of services and products through a national leader of vision benefits. A nationwide network provides convenience in locating a provider near your home, workplace, or when traveling.
- Life/AD&D: An important provision for every family, life insurance offers coverage levels for self, spouse, and children. Accidental death and dismemberment is included automatically with elected life insurance coverage.
- Long-term disability: Collect income protection benefits if you are disabled long-term. Deductions are withheld on a post-tax basis, allowing the income replacement payments to be issued tax-free, giving you the maximum benefit when you need it most.
- Education assistance: Toth believes in the worth of knowledge. Employees pursuing an education in their field of work are offered tuition assistance.
Toth and Associates, Inc. (TOTH) was incorporated in December 2003 as a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including small cooperatives to large G&T’s, public and investor-owned utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the country. No job is too large or small.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Toth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or other aspects of employment.