CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT TOTH
TOTH is a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, right-of-way acquisition, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including public & private utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the country.
At TOTH staff members are more than employees. Our leadership lives by the idea that employees should be treated like family, and that is how we operate. We keep clients and employees at the forefront of our decision-making, which has contributed to our fast and continued growth, providing rewarding careers and keeping us at the vanguard of innovation.
We provide competitive compensation, a full benefits package, professional development, and an enjoyable work environment. TOTH employees have a rewarding career at every level.
For qualifying positions, we have a sign-on bonus and relocation package option.
Learn more about this position
Employees and their families are at the heart of Toth and Associates’ benefits package. Health and financial wellness needs are supported, as well as the promotion of a positive work-life balance, through benefits, paid time off, and a flexible work arrangement.
- Competitive compensation: An avenue through which TOTH reflects its commitment to the welfare of its employees is by offering competitive earnings. Rewarding employees with competitive compensation for all positions and skill levels is essential to TOTH.
- Bonus program: Discretionary bonuses are a form of appreciation expressed by TOTH for an employee’s performance. Dedicated employees strengthen the company.
- Flexible work arrangement: To assist employees in meeting life’s demands, most positions offer the flexibility for an employee to establish a routine work schedule. Furthermore, missed time for tending to personal matters can be accommodated by working those hours elsewhere in the week rather than using a paid time off option.
- Vacation, sick, and holiday time off: Work-life balance is encouraged. Time off for vacation, illnesses, and holidays is issued to support family, personal interests, and social or leisure activities.
- 401(k): TOTH recognizes the importance of preparing for the future. Committed to financial preparedness, TOTH’s 401(k) plan offers pre-tax contributions and post-tax Roth contributions deferred through payroll deduction. TOTH provides 3% of earnings via Safe Harbor contributions that are 100% vested, and in addition, provides discretionary profit sharing and matching contributions into employees’ retirement plans.
- Medical: TOTH understands the value of health care coverage. To meet the needs of employees and their families, 3 coverage options are available. TOTH pays a significant portion of the premiums for all covered individuals, including paying 100% for an employee-only level.
- Dental: Overall health and wellness are enhanced through the offering of dental insurance. By providing 2 plan options, there is flexibility for employees to select the option best suited for them and for their families. TOTH pays 100% of a designated employee-only plan and shares the premium cost for all other coverage levels.
- Vision: Receive valuable eye care for a full range of services and products through a national leader of vision benefits. A nationwide network provides convenience in locating a provider near your home, workplace, or when traveling.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Utilize tax-free dollars on out-of-pocket costs for qualified health, dental, vision, prescription, or dependent care expenses. Experience the convenience of a debit card to pay for expenses.
- Cell phone package: TOTH subsidizes the cost of a cell phone and pays for specified accessories associated with the phone. Employees joining the business’ cell phone plan also experience savings by eliminating the expense of a personal line.
- Life/AD&D: An important provision for every family, life insurance offers coverage levels for self, spouse, and children. Accidental death and dismemberment are included automatically with elected life insurance coverage.
- Short-term disability: Collect income protection benefits if you are disabled short-term. Deductions are withheld on a post-tax basis, allowing the income replacement payments to be issued tax-free, giving you the maximum benefit when you need it most.
- Long-term disability: Collect income protection benefits if you are disabled long-term. Just as with short-term disability, deductions are withheld on a post-tax basis, allowing the income replacement payments to be issued tax-free, affording you the maximum benefit when you need it most.
- Education assistance: TOTH believes in the worth of knowledge. Employees pursuing education in their field of work are offered tuition assistance.
TOTH and Associates, Inc. (TOTH) was incorporated in December 2003 as a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including small cooperatives to large G&T’s, public & investor-owned utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the country. No job is too large or small.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
TOTH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or other aspects of employment.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
TOTH & Associates is always accepting resumes from talented individuals in their respective fields. Even if a position is not currently open, we encourage you to go ahead and send us your resume for review and to keep on file.