Toth & Associates AutoCAD/Revit Technician Application
EXPERIENCED DRAFTERS 5+ YEARS EXP.
TOTH is offering a generous sign-on bonus for seasoned drafters that is commensurate with years of experience. If you have 5+ years of experience in architectural drafting with AutoCAD and REVIT expertise, fill out either of the forms below to inquire.
Springfield is the third largest city in Missouri. It offers the best of city life and outdoor living, with trails, lakes, rivers, and more. Spend less time commuting and more time doing what you love and is important to you. Springfield is easy driving distance to larger cities such as St. Louis, Kansas City, Tulsa, Little Rock, and Dallas. The Springfield-Branson Regional Airport is a great national airport, making it easy to get in and out of and to locations all across the United States. Read more about Springfield here: Springfield, MO.
- Assist project engineers in developing initial BIM Models of architectural projects
- Develop model families and standards for general and project-specific needs
- Assist project engineers in identifying interferences with the structural, MEP elements, A/V, and other consultants materials
- Assist project engineers and other drafting personnel in producing details/drawings that comply with design criteria, building codes, and contract requirements
- Coordinate drawings with the project manager and consultants
- Producing Design Development and Construction Document sets based on mark-ups and redlines received from project engineers
- Work with other drafters using AutoCAD and REVIT to build/manage model databases, standard details, drawing sheet templates, and other drafting standards
- Update REVIT database with manufacturers’ new products
Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid working knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD required
- 3+ years experience in using REVIT software to produce architectural plans, elevations, sections, and details
- 5+ years experience in using AutoCAD software to produce architectural plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and documents
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products a plus (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment on projects with project engineers, consultants, and other employees
- High self-motivation for completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong attention to detail while completing tasks in order to meet aggressive project schedules
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in drafting or equivalent technical experience
Salaries competitive with big city firms, but at a lower cost of living, plus a bonus program and more. Commuting to work is less stressful, giving you more free time. Have a career doing what you enjoy at a large firm in a great city that has large city amenities and small-town hospitality, and a top-tier school system.
Inquiries are confidential.
If you would like more information before sending a resume please fill out the Inquire form and we will contact you on your terms (email or phone).
Employees and their families are at the heart of Toth and Associates’ benefits package. Health and financial wellness needs are supported, as well as the promotion of a positive work-life balance, through benefits, paid time off, and a flexible work arrangement.
- Competitive compensation: An avenue through which TOTH reflects its commitment to the welfare of its employees is by offering competitive earnings. Rewarding employees with competitive compensation for all positions and skill levels is essential to TOTH.
- Bonus program: Discretionary bonuses are a form of appreciation expressed by TOTH for an employee’s performance. Dedicated employees strengthen the company.
- Flexible work arrangement: To assist employees in meeting life’s demands, most positions offer the flexibility for an employee to establish a routine work schedule. Furthermore, missed time for tending to personal matters can be accommodated by working those hours elsewhere in the week rather than using a paid time off option.
- Vacation, sick, and holiday time off: Work-life balance is encouraged. Time off for vacation, illnesses, and holidays is issued to support family, personal interests, and social or leisure activities.
- 401(k): TOTH recognizes the importance of preparing for the future. Committed to financial preparedness, TOTH’s 401(k) plan offers pre-tax contributions and post-tax Roth contributions deferred through payroll deduction. TOTH provides 3% of earnings via Safe Harbor contributions that are 100% vested, and in addition, provides discretionary profit sharing and matching contributions into employees’ retirement plans.
- Medical: TOTH understands the value of health care coverage. To meet the needs of employees and their families, 3 coverage options are available. TOTH pays a significant portion of the premiums for all covered individuals, including paying 100% for an employee-only level.
- Dental: Overall health and wellness are enhanced through the offering of dental insurance. By providing 2 plan options, there is flexibility for employees to select the option best suited for them and for their families. TOTH pays 100% of a designated employee-only plan and shares the premium cost for all other coverage levels.
- Vision: Receive valuable eye care for a full range of services and products through a national leader of vision benefits. A nationwide network provides convenience in locating a provider near your home, workplace, or when traveling.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Utilize tax-free dollars on out-of-pocket costs for qualified health, dental, vision, prescription, or dependent care expenses. Experience the convenience of a debit card to pay for expenses.
- Cell phone package: TOTH subsidizes the cost of a cell phone and pays for specified accessories associated with the phone. Employees joining the business’ cell phone plan also experience savings by eliminating the expense of a personal line.
- Life/AD&D: An important provision for every family, life insurance offers coverage levels for self, spouse, and children. Accidental death and dismemberment are included automatically with elected life insurance coverage.
- Short-term disability: Collect income protection benefits if you are disabled short-term. Deductions are withheld on a post-tax basis, allowing the income replacement payments to be issued tax-free, giving you the maximum benefit when you need it most.
- Long-term disability: Collect income protection benefits if you are disabled long-term. Just as with short-term disability, deductions are withheld on a post-tax basis, allowing the income replacement payments to be issued tax-free, affording you the maximum benefit when you need it most.
- Education assistance: TOTH believes in the worth of knowledge. Employees pursuing education in their field of work are offered tuition assistance.
TOTH and Associates, Inc. (TOTH) was incorporated in December 2003 as a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including small cooperatives to large G&T’s, public & investor-owned utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the country. No job is too large or small.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
TOTH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or other aspects of employment.