TOTH is currently seeking candidates for a Civil Engineer to join our engineering team. This position will include design responsibilities for various civil engineering projects including but not limited to wastewater systems, potable water systems, stormwater management, transportation, and site development. Applicant must have good interpersonal skills as the job requires management of projects and team members as well as meeting and working closely with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner.
- Monitor/control active projects to ensure adherence to schedules and budgets.
- Mentoring and directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer preferable.
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- Making decisions independently on engineering problems and methods.
- Strong organizational & communications skills.
- Experience with engineering consulting.
- Experience with local, state, and federal regulatory permitting processes.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD software.
- Familiarity with common civil engineering design software.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects from conceptual design through construction.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Leave
TOTH is a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including public and private utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the country.
Here staff members are more than just employees. Our leadership lives by the idea that employees should be treated like family, and our functionality shows that. With a company that has its clients and employees at the forefront of decision making; a rewarding, innovative and growing company is sure to exist, which occurs at TOTH.
We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an enjoyable work environment. TOTH employees have a rewarding career at every level.